GoPro Hero 9 Black vs GoPro Hero 8 Black Vlogger's Edition - Is It Worth...



DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored, Ad, or promotion video. This video was made by hard-working people like yourself trying to make and find a place in the world we now live in called "COVID-19". "Remember that"

Thank you to the Northwest Portland Hostel for allowing me to get some footage after hours and hosting me.



I send back my GoPro Hero 9 because of the lack of features to support the Hero 8 and Hero 7 audio adapter and other accessories. I have everything already and there is more to the story.

FYI: But I really do WISH that @gopro will make an ISO setting for 1250 "it's another sweet spot for low light"



https://youtu.be/bP_hmG6M1zA



No comments:

Post a Comment

First story but not the last

 I’d hope that Irix Lens and Canon love this #shortfilm as I was testing Smooth Camera GearT8 fluid head and their CF2Aa CF #tripod  As I sh...