Halloween Party - Event Photography Special Pre-Showing @ the Trad Room

This week is a special week in October, where I'd visit my Japanese friends and have a party of a lifetime. In the video, you will see the location and why I do recommend you to scout your location so you understand what to bring and what not to bring. It's a Halloween party that I'd shoot every year and I can't miss this one. It's going to be a fun time. Please do visit New York City and the Trad Room



Trad Room

Address: 266 Malcolm X Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11233

Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 11PM

Menu: tradroombrooklyn.com

Order: trycaviar.com

Phone: (347) 240-5760



Want to join the party? Please visit the link below here

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/there-will-be-blood-halloween-bash-tickets-78897549695










No comments:

Post a Comment

First story but not the last

 I’d hope that Irix Lens and Canon love this #shortfilm as I was testing Smooth Camera GearT8 fluid head and their CF2Aa CF #tripod  As I sh...