Behind the scenes - Tamron vs Irixlens editing process (Full Livestream)



#youtube has done it again and refuse to notify you all that I was live streaming over an hour about my experience as a photographer and how I edit my last video.
Why me? please explain why do you place a filter over my channel or place my channel hidden from those looking for a real #photographer experience when it comes to #traveling and sharing advice?
But we all know #youtube isn't going to answer the way you think they should They always have some explanation.
The main reason why I stop doing live streams but one of the reasons why I can't continue with my small business because 

Youtube has hurt me in the process and trying to grow. they stop the growth back in 2018 and I saw a 64% decrease in views and watch time. How can I really live at this time when someone wants to control what people watch? I'm not making money from it either and that is killing me too. All the hard work I do to post content for those looking for answer and youtube thinks it's not what they would like for you to see at this time. 

That's cyberbullying at it's finest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First story but not the last

 I’d hope that Irix Lens and Canon love this #shortfilm as I was testing Smooth Camera GearT8 fluid head and their CF2Aa CF #tripod  As I sh...